The HP Officejet Pro 8713 is and all-in-one inkjet mainly designed for office use. It is an excellent choice for a home office or a small office or a workgroup. It helps you print wirelessly from a range of devices and is reliable even when used frequently. It is outstanding in its build quality and functionality. HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro8713
- 123 HP Officejet pro 8713 Printer driver download
- HP Officejet pro 8713 Airprint Setup
- HP Officejet pro 8713 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet pro 8713 Software Download
- HP Officejet pro 8713 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Officejet pro 8713 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Officejet pro 8713 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet pro 8713 Printer Driver Download
- 123 HP Officejet pro 8713 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 8713
- 123.hp.com/setup 8713
- 123 HP Officejet pro 8713 User Manual
- Unboxing HP Officejet pro 8713 Printer
- Install HP Officejet pro 8713 Printer
123 HP Officejet pro 8713
The HP Officejet Pro 8713 is an excellent all-in-one printer from HP. It uses inkjet technology. It is a blend of wireless convenience, high quality printing and industrial level durability. It lets you print wirelessly from a range of devices and is reliable even when used frequently. It has been rewarded for its outstanding build quality and functionality. It can print up to 30,000 pages per month.
Hp’s officeject Pro models takes Small Offices to a professional level.
The automatic document feeder (ADF) projects outside the printer body, and has been made a feature of the design. A touch screen control panel is at a permanent slope, with a good sized LCD and several dedicated touch buttons.
One of the best features of this printer is its automatic duplexing. Duplexing is nothing but the capability of the printer to print on both sides of a document. Some printers requires manual intervention to turn the page as the printer prints on each side. But the in Officejet Pro 8713, the paper is turned inside the machine. This helps your small business or your home maintain a responsible and environmentally friendly office with ease.
This is a four-in-one printer, which means it can copy, scan, fax apart from printing. It can print 13 black-and-white copies per minute and 11 color copies per minute. These speeds are one of the best available speed for a multifunction inkjet printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8713 has the ability to connect to a wireless network in a variety of ways.
123 hp officejet pro 8713 Printer Support and Install
HP OFFICEJET Pro 8713 – CONNECTIONS AND WIRELESS
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8713 is designed to print from Windows PC, Mac or from mobile devices . While there’s a USB socket at the back, using the wireless connections is the hassle free option of connecting the printer to a network.
Remote printing is possible with HP Officejet Pro 8713 with HP’s ePrint functionality.
Wireless Direct printing helps us to directly print from an android device or iOS (apple) device.
NFC Connections are also available with later models of android and apple such as Samsung Galaxy S5 or iPhone6. To activate this feature,, just tap your phone on the HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer’s control panel and the printer becomes available on your phone.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8713 to a wireless network?
Connecting your HP Officejet Pro 8713 could be done in 123 steps.
The steps are as follows:
1. Prepare your HP Officejet Pro 8713 for connection to the network
A. For this, we have to gather the below mentioned items:
Network name, WEP key or WPA, a computer connected to the wireless network, wireless capable printer ie, HP Officejet Pro 8713 and Internet access.
The network name is the SSID. Though internet access is not required to install the printer in a wireless network, we need the same to connec tto the official HP website 123.hp.com and download the HP Officejet Pro 8713 driver from 123.hp.com/ojPro8713 or 123.hp.com/setup ojPro 8713 .
The printer HP Officejet Pro 8713 has to be places closed to the computer when the installationis being carried out.
B. Switch on the computer, router and the HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer . Make sure the computer is connected to the same wireless network where you want your printer to be connected.
C. If the USB cable is connected to HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer, then disconnect it.
Changing USB connection to a wireless network connection
If you had already installed the printer software for USB connection, first you need to uninstall the USB Connection before connecting it to the wireless nework.
- In Windows, search for HP Officejet Pro 8713.
- Select the printer name from the result list.
- The printer software opens.
- Select utilities and then Printer setup & software selection.
- Select the option : Convert a USB connected printer to wireless .
- In some versions of windows, the option will be connect a new printer.
- Complete the connection by following the instructions on screen.
- Once the printer has been setup on the wireless network, the below steps need not be done.
2. Connect the printer to the wireless network.
Wireless connection to your HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer could be easily done using the wireless setup wizard.
A. Go to the control panel of HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer. Touch the wireless icon and then the wireless menu icon.
B. Touch Wireless Setting and then select wireless setup wizard. The printer searches for all available wireless networks in range, and lists them.
C. Now select your wireless network name from the list and follow the instructions as displayed on the printer’s control panel.
D. Once all the steps are completed, the HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer will be connected to your wireless network.
Do not know your wireless network password?
How to find your wireless, Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password in Windows:
The password is also called the Wi-Fi security key, WEP key, or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Your ISP that is, Internet Service Provider generally provides the password. Possiblities are there that you might have changed the password. Fins below the steps to find it.
- To view the network security password (key) on a Windows computer, open the network properties window.
- In Windows, search for view network connections. Now select View network connectionsfrom the search results.
- The Network Connections window opens.
- Right-click the network name, then click Status.
- The Wi-Fi Status or Wireless Network Connection Status window opens.
- Click Wireless Properties.
- Click the Security tab, then click the Show characters check box to see the wireless network password.
3. Download and install printer driver
Make sure the HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer is connected to the wireless network.
For installing the printer driver, you can obtain the printer driver software either from 123.hp.com/ojPro8713 or 123.hp.com/setup and ojPro 8713 should be chosen for the model name.
Alternatively, you can use the CD that came with the printer for the printer driver installation.
For installing the printer driver, follow the below steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- If your Officejet Pro 8713 printer is connected to the printer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to 123.hp.com/ojPro8713
- Alternatively go to 123.hp.com an select the model as Officejet Pro 8713.
- Follow the instructions on-screen which takes you to the download page.
- Now click download button. Full feature driver is recommended. However, basic drivers could also be selected for other driver options.
What is the difference between a full feature driver and basic driver?
- The basic driver is generally used only for the following features:
- Printing only
- Scanning with Microsoft or non-HP scanning software
- The full feature driver has the following features:
- Printing, copying and scanning
- Trouble hooting support
- Product maintenance
- Software updates
- Searchable help files
- Image editing software
- Recommendations for buying supplies
123-hp.xyz is an independent company who specializes in printer software.
We do not have any affiliation with hp.The images and model names used in our website are owned by HP.