HP Officejet Pro 6978 setup can be done in 3 easy steps
- Step1 : Connect
- Step 2: Download
- Step 3 : Print
Let us see the steps in detail.
- In this step, you have to unbox the printer from the package and remove the tapes in any.
- Connect the power cord from behind the printer to the power plug.
- Now switch on the printer.
- The control panel of the printer will light up.
- You can navigate the menu options in the control panel using the buttons provided at the bottom.
- The printer instructs you for HP Officejet Pro 6978 setup.
- For doing the printer setup, first we need to download the printer software.
- Connect a computer near the printer.
- If you have a CD that came with the printer you can get the printer setup software from the CD.
- If there is no CD, then you can download the printer software from 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 or 123.hp.com/setup 6978
- Double click the .exe file and install it by following the instructions online.
- Now you are ready for the network settings
- Choose if you want to use a wired or wireless connection.
- Follow the instructions onscreen.
- After the connection has been made successfully, make sure that your computer and the printer are in the same network.
- HP Officejet Pro 6978 setup is ready.
- Now you are all set to print a test page.