HP Envy 5643 is a compact and stylish printer model which is well equipped with print, copy and scan functionalities. It is a true all-in-one printer which gives user the control over what to do with it. The HP printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy5643
- Printer Driver installation 123.hp.com/envy5643
- HP Envy 5643 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 5643 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 5643 Software Download
- HP Envy 5643 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Envy 5643 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Envy 5643 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5643 Printer Driver Download
- 123 HP Envy 5643 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 5643
- 123 HP Envy 5643 User Manual
- Unboxing Hp envy 5643 Printer
- Install HP Envy 5643 Printer
123 hp envy 5643 Printer Support and Install from 123.hp.com/envy5643
123 HP Envy 5643 printer
The main features of HP envy 5643 are:
- Documents and photos printing from mobile devices
- Multifunction: Fast print, copy,fax, and scan
- Two-sided printing
- Borderless photo printing
- Portable and compact design
Why do people prefer HP envy 5643 ?
All the important functions a printer can carry out, that is, printing, copying, faxing and scanning are done quickly and easily with HP envy. It is very easy to connect from a mobile printer to the HP envy printer which makes it easy to print documents and photos. The borderless photo printer feature of HP envy printer makes it even more attractive. Automatic two-sided printing is possible through envy model of HP, which helps you save paper and serve your part in the environmental conservation. Above all, the stylish design of the model makes you the object of your friends’ envy.
Some envy models have a separate tray to load photo paper for printing photos.
Printing from mobile phone or tablet
Mobile printing could be done easily in 123 steps:
- Pick your device
- Network Connection
- Printer Location
Pick your device to print from 123 HP Envy 5643:
Different devices have different methods of connecting to your HP envy 5643 printer.
Some of the supported devices are:
- Apple : iphone, ipad and ipod touch
- Android: All android based devices and HP slate devices
- Windows: All Windows 8 tablets such as Microsoft surface and HP Elitepads
- Google Chrome: Chrome books and devices with Chrome OS.
- Amazon: Kindle Fire HD and HDX.
Different devices have different methods of finding the HP envy 5643 printer.
Apple: For printing with apple devices, we need to use airprint. Printing with AirPrint is simple. We just need to make sure your device and printer are operating on the same network. Then choose the content or photo, select the printer using the print icon, confirm the right printer and print.
Android: Printing with an Android device is simple. In some models, printing might be preloaded on your device. If it is not, we just need to download the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play store to get started. Then choose the photo or content we want to print, and select print. The list of available printers in the network appears. Select the right printer and verify the print settings. Then print and enjoy!
Google Chrome : With the help of the webapp HP Print for Chrome , any Chromebook or Chrome OS browser can print to an HP ePrint .For this you have to install the HP Print for Chrome app from the Chrome Store and have both your Chrome device and HP Printer connected to the same network to start. Now, from a chrome browser, select the content to print, change the appropriate printer settings and print.
Windows: Printing from your Windows 8 device is simple, all you have to do is make sure your device and printer are operating on the same network. The drivers are already on your device – we do not need to install anything. To print, select the content and swipe from left to right. Verify if your printer is connected to the wireless network. If your printer is not listed, a built-in driver for the printer has to be installed by selecting Add a printer. Confirm the right printer and select the printer settings and print.
Amazon Kindle Fire: Printing from the Kindle Fire HD 9 and Kindle Fire HDX is simple. You just need to make sure your device and printer are connected to the same network. The very first time when you select your HP printer , the HP Print Plugin will be downloaded from the Amazon App store and you can start printing. The content is selected from MobiSystems Office Suite app. Modify your print settings as needed. Select "Print". Confirm the right printer and select the printer settings. Now we just need to tap print!
To print from a mobile device you need not have to install a printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy5643
Network Connection for HP Envy 5643:
HP Envy 5643 provides 3 methods for printing based on the connection type. They are:
- Wireless network printing
- Wireless direct printing
- On the go printing
Wireless network printing:
If the device and your printer are in the same network, then we can go for wireless printing. This does not need any additional setup, as the devices are already authenticated to share files to each other. When you choose the content in your device for printing, the HP envy printer automatically gets displayed in the device list. Just choose it and print as explained above.
For downloading the printer driver, go to 123.hp.com/envy5643
Wireless Direct Printing
Sometimes, you might not have access to a wireless network. Or you might not be having a wireless router. Even in these situations, you will be able to print from your handheld device. HP envy printer has a feature called HP wireless direct. This feature helps you establish a secure connection directly from your mobile phone or tablet to your printer.
First, we need to check if the printer supports wireless direct. This has to be verified from the printer’s wireless settings menu. If the option wireless direct is not available, then that means that the printer does not support this option
Second, we need to turn on the wireless direct option from the printers control panel.
Finally, we need to discover the printer. For this, we need to turn on wi-fi on the mobile phone or tablet and search for wireless networks. Select the HP printer model, which will be having the naming format HP-Print-Model-name. This is similar to how it appears on the printer’s control panel.
HP Printer driver could be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy5643
This feature gives us the freedom to print wherever we go.
When you need to print while travelling, we can easily print to any HP ePrint-enabled printer.
This feature is again device dependent and varies from an apple device to an amazon device.
Location of HP Envy 5643 Printer:
Remote printing with hand held devices
Apple: You can Print easily from virtually anywhere with the HP ePrint app. You just need to download the app from the App Store to get started. Open the app and pick the photo or content you need to print. Choose an available HP ePrint enabled printer. Confirm the settings and print.
Android: You can Print easily from virtually anywhere with the HP ePrint app. You just need to download the app from Google Play to get started. To print, follow the steps same as above.
Windows: With the HP ePrint app, you are able to print from virtually anywhere to any HP ePrint printer or an HP Public Print Location. There are over 3000 locations worldwide including FedEx Office stores, UPS stores, Walgreens, hotels, airports, and more.
Printing from a Windows 8 app tile
From the Start screen, select the app tile containing the information you want to print. Then, select ePrint for printer. Confirm print job setting. Switch to desktop view when prompted so that you will be able access HP ePrint Software print dialog interface. From connected tab, select or type in the email address of your HP ePrint Printer. Once the printer is selected, touch print and the print out is ready.
If you want to print from an ordinary windows 8 desktop, select the content to print and select Print option from the File Menu. The HP ePrint software dialog interface will be opened. Select an ePrint Printer. From the connected tab select or type in email address of your HP ePrint Printer. Now select the print settings and print.
Google Chrome : Using Google Cloud Print, any Chromebook or Chrome OS browser can print to an HP ePrint enabled printer. Make sure that your HP ePrint printer is connected to the web.Also the printer has to be synchronized to your Google account before printing.
Choose your content to print. This could be done as follows: From any Google Cloud Print compatible app, press <Ctrl> - P to open print dialog and select Change to change printer. Now select your cloud printer. Make sure all the print settings are correct. Now you are resy to print.
Amazon: You can Print easily from virtually anywhere with the HP ePrint app. You just need to download the app from the Amazon to get started. Now, open the app and choose the content you want to print. Add or choose an available HP ePrint-enabled printer. Confirm the printer and printer settings and print.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is it advisable to use HP Printer Install Wizard to install HP Printer Driver?
It is good to use HP Printer Install Wizard as the wizard automatically finds the best suited printer driver for your HP Printer. This is a free tool available to download from the HP official website 123.hp.com . HP Printer Install Wizard is only available for the later versions of Windows such as Windows 7, 8 and 10. Learn how to install HP Envy 5643 ink cartridge.
- During printer driver installation, my printer is not connected. What should I do?
Use the following steps to avoid connectivity issues using USB:
- Restarting the printer and the computer will solve some error conditions.
- Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect to the printer and computer.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If you are connecting using a USB hub or a docking station, remove it and connect the cable directly to the computer.
- Connect using a different USB cable.
Note : HP only supports USB cables less than 3 m in length.
- If there are other USB connected devices connected to the computer, then try disconnecting other USB devices which are not currently used.
- There are several driver types available on 123.hp.com . Which one should I download?
Once you go to the website 123.hp.com and choose the appropriate printer model, you will be taken to a download page.
In some cases, printer download option might not be available for your version of windows in 123.hp.com/envy5643 . In such cases, install the windows built-in printer driver by following the below steps:
- Full Feature Driver:
- If you want to take advantage of all the printer features, then you should go for full feature driver.
- This provides full feature functionality along with the guided steps to connect your printer to the computer.
- This includes searchable help files customized for your HP envy 5643 printer.
- Includes an image-editing software
- A Printer management software is included, that helps you adjust print , scan and copy settings for HP Envy 5643.
- Assists in printer maintenance, troubleshooting and software updates. It also includes links to buy supplies.
- You are allowed to choose a custom installation so that only the specific software items you need can be installed
- Basic Driver
- This does not provide the full feature functionality.
- Provides a limited set of printer and scanner functionality for multi-function printers.
- Example for basic scanner functionality is that, scanning is possible only one page at a time.
- Also, you will not be able to scan into an editable text file i.e. a PDF file or word document.
- You cannot scan with the button on the printer control panel.
- You can scan from third party applications in windows.
- No HP Scanning software is provided.
- Copy or fax support is not provided for multifunction printers.
- File size is smaller so that it I faster to download and easier to install.
- Plug and Play
- Installs the printer driver and USB port automatically.
- You will be prompted to connect the USB cable to the printer during installation.
- Host Based
- Computer’s memory and processing power is utilized to complete the print jobs.
- The print job is processed in the computer than in the printer formatter.
- Post Script
Post Script software by adobe which helps you produce sharp graphics and multiple printing fonts.
- PCL6 USB
Basic print and scan functionality.
- How to find / download HP printer driver from the HP Support website?
Got to 123.hp.com/setup and select the model number HP Envy 5643 or directly go to 123.hp.com/envy5643 to download either the full feature driver or the basic driver.
- Why should I download a HP Printer Driver?
The HP Envy 5643 printer comes with a CD with printer driver for installation. But most of the times the software might be outdated. Sometimes the CD might be corrupted. So HP recommends to download the printer software from 123.hp.com/envy5643 website for HP Envy 5643 printer. By downloading the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy5643 website also enables to keep the driver updated on a regular basis.
123-hp.xyz is an independent company who specializes in printer software.
We do not have any affiliation with hp.The images and model names used in our website are owned by HP.