HP Officejet Pro 6230 e-All-in-One Printer is an inkjet printer from HP. This can be used to print, copy, scan and fax with web capabilities.
The driver for HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer can be downloaded from www.hp.com/eprint/ojpro6230
You can also go to 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 to download the printer driver. But downloading the driver from the url www.hp.com/eprint/ojpro6230 is also perfectly valid.
- When the download is complete, go to the download s folder. The file name ends in .exe
- Locate the file from the downloads folder.
- Now double click on the file to start installation
- You will be prompted to enter the location to extract the files. You can accept the default location and click Next.
- Installer starts extracting the files.
- After extracting the files, the install wizards prompts you for the routine options.
- Just select the default options and continue.
- Your printer driver will be successfully installed.