123 hp Deskjet 1010 Printer Support and Install from 123.hp.com/dj1010
HP deskjet 1010 is budget printer mainly for home use – or for a student with occasional printing requirement. It is a low end printer with basic functionalities such as print and copy. Wireless printing is also possible in some models through a smartphone or a tablet. Hp Deskjet 1010 driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj1010
- 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer driver download
- HP Deskjet 1010 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 1010 Software Download
- HP Deskjet 1010 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Deskjet 1010 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 1010 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Driver Download
- 123 Deskjet 1010 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 1010
- 123 HP Deskjet 1010 User Manual
- Unboxing HP Deskjet 1010 Printer
- Install HP Deskjet 1010 Printer
HP Deskjet 1010 ePrint setup
To use ePrint, you must register your HP printer at the HP ePrint Center using a unique email address assigned to the printer. Before using HP ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection and an HP ePrint enabled HP printer.
- Switch ON the Web Services from the printer’s control panel.
- Turn ON Web Services by using Web Service setup or Wireless setup.
- After the above step, a Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address. Example of Printer’s claim code:
- Claim code combined with the [email protected] is your printer’s email address. Example: 2002ykw67afeq @hpeprint.com
- After completing the above steps, download the HP ePrint app on your android or iPhone from the app store.
- Open the app . Select the document that you want to print. When prompted, enter your HP Envy printer’s email address .
- Click OK and send the document to HP ePrint cloud service. Your print job will be printed from the HP deskjet e-all-in-one printer.
HP DeskJet 1010 wireless setup
To start printing with your HP deskjet 1010 e-all-in-one printer, connect your PC or laptop and HP deskjet printer to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- Make note of the name of your wireless network, SSID (Service Set Identifier) and password WEP key or WPA security.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router, HP printer, and computer or laptop.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon in the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard in the setting tab and press OK.
- Lists of available Wi-Fi networks are displayed by the wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and press OK.
- If the name of your wireless network is not listed then, enter your username SSID and password WEP key or WPA, which you noted in the initial step.
- After the above step is complete, the printer is connected to your wireless network.
- Download and install the current version of your HP deskjet printer’s full featured driver software from 123.hp.com/dj1010
123 HP DJ 1010 Printer Auto wireless Connect
This enables you to attach your printer to your wireless network automatically. You need not have to attach any cables or connect to a network manually.
1. Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later)
2. You should have your computer connected to a router with 802.11.b/g/n over a 2.4 GHz connection. Currently HP Deskjet 1010 does not support 5.0 GHz connection.
SOFTWARE INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
1. Go to Official Website
2. Select your printer model.
3.You can download either Basic Driver or Full feature Driver and Softwares.
Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
HP Deskjet 1010 Windows 10 driver
HP Deskjet printer supports Windows 10. If you have a Windows 10 PC or laptop, then you can install HP printer drivers for it from 123.hp.com/dj1010 website.
Follow the simple steps given below to download and install HP deskjet Windows 10 driver from 123.hp.com/dj1010
1. Go to 123.hp.com/dj1010 and type in your printer model ( Deskjet 1010 ) if prompted.
2. Confirm your printer model from the list of printers and click Begin.
3. Click on the Download button to download the Deskjet model Windows 10 printer driver.
4. The driver file will be saved into your computer.
5. Double click the downloaded driver setup file, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
WiFi Protected Setup
Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
Please check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model.
Now press the WPS button on the Router
This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer’s Control Panel.
Choose your Wireless Network’s name from the list or add Network’s name manually.
Enter your password. Password is Case-sensitive.
Your printer should be ready by now. If not, print a copy of Wireless network report
so that you will be able to track down the issue.
Connect HP Deskjet 1010 Printer using USB
- This method is used by printers without a touch screen.
- If this is the first time installation of printer driver, the software may not find the printer on the network.
- You have to create a wireless connection for the printer.
- Your printer needs to be connected to your computer using a USB cable temporarily. Connect the USB cable only after the software asks you to do so.
- Both your computer and printer should be in the same network.
- Now in Connection Type Wizard in your computer, select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then press "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer".
- The software will automatically discover your wireless settings. Now your HP Deskjet 1010 printer is ready .
Connect HP Deskjet 1010 Printer To your Windows
Connect the printer to the same network as the computer, via an Ethernet / Wi-Fi/USB
- Check if your windows computer is connected to the internet.
- If connected , go to 123.hp.com/dj1010 and download the latest HP Deskjet 1010 printer driver
- If the computer is not connected to the internet, you can install the HP Deskjet 1010 printer driver from the CD which came with it.
There is also an electronic help available with the HP printer.
Make sure that the printer is set as your default printing device:
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 - Point to the top-right corner of the screen to open the Charms bar. Click the Settings icon, click Control Panel, and then click View devices and printers.
- For Windows 7, Windows Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start, then Control Panel, and then click Printer for Windows Vista.
- Windows XP - On the Windows taskbar, click Start, then Control Panel, and then click Printers and Faxes.
Make sure that your printer has a check mark in the circle next to it. This indicates that this is the default printer.
If your printer is not selected as the default printer, right-click the printer icon and choose Set as Default Printer from the menu.
Some times an issue might arise that after Windows 10 upgrade, HP Printer does not print.
For that, Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check for printing and firewall issues.
Make sure the Print spooler service is running
Check the printer status if it is the default printer. If not, enable the same.
If the problem exists, uninstall the HP driver and software.
Then reinstall the HP driver and software from 123.hp.com/setup
Restart the computer and the printer.
If you are not able print, connect your printer with a USB cable (wireless only)
Connect HP Deskjet 1010 printer to your Mac
1.USB cable connection
Fix the USB cable to the computer only when the HP driver software prompts you to.
If you accidentally connected the USB cable before installation, remove the printer from the Mac print queue before going ahead with the installation process.
2. Wi-Fi connection to your network
Connect your wireless-printer to your wi-fi network . This enables the HP installer to identify the printer during the printer driver installation.
If your printer has a touch or text navigation control panel, use the Wireless Setup Wizard method. Basic control panels models without any screens but only buttons, use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). This can be used in case you have a supported printer and router.
3. Ethernet or wired connection to your network
Connect the computer and printer to your router with a standard Ethernet cable.
Make sure that the router and the Ethernet cable is functioning well.
The computer should be connected to the network via router, switch or hub.
Using the Ethernet cable, connect the printer to your network or network hub.
Once the connection has been made, the driver software could be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj1010
Follow the instructions to set up the printer connection and install the printer driver.
The installer will prompt to select the printer. Click on Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac.
Select the name of your printer, click the Use or Print Using menu, select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, and click Add.
After this has been done, return to the HP installer to complete the installation.
Connect 123 HP deskjet 1010 Printer to your Smartphone or Tablet
Android smartphones or tablets.
With the help of HP Print Service Plugin , printing from your Android device to your HP printer could be done over a Wi-Fi network
For this to work, the android device and your printer should be connected to the same network and the device should run OS 4.0 or later.
On your Android device, install or update the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
Once the installation or update is complete, choose a method to turn on the HP Print Service Plugin.
For this, Tap HP Inc. service installed or HP Inc., and then tap On.
Your Android device is now ready to print using the HP Print Service Plugin.
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution built into Apple devices to work with HP Printers. We do not need to setup, download, or install anything.
Make sure your device and printer are operating on the same network .
If your printer is not listed among the devices in the same network, you may need to do a one-time Add a printer to install the built-in driver for the printer.
Confirm the correct printer and print setting are selected. Tap 'Print' and collect your pages!
Google Chrome devices
HP offers a free Chrome app available on the Chrome Web Store. This enables wireless network and USB printing to HP printers.
We do not have to register your printer to Google Cloud Print.
Both your Chrome device and HP Printers should be connected to the same network to start.
With the HP Print for Chrome web app, any Chromebook or Chrome OS browser can print to an HP ePrint printer.
Amazon Kindle Fire
The Kindlefire device and the printer should be in the same network.
Once you select your HP printer the first time, the HP Print Plugin will be downloaded from the Amazon App store and you can start printing.
Select your document from the MobiSystems Office Suite app , modify your print settings as needed and Tap 'Print'.